Any information on callednow.com is provided to visitors solely for the purpose of familiarization, "as is", at no cost. All information is obtained from open and accessible sources. The administration does not bear any responsibility for the use of materials obtained on the site.
Liability for copyright infringement
All elements of the site callednow.com, including (but not limited to) textual information, graphics, algorithms and source codes, layout and design elements are protected by laws and agreements on the protection of copyright and intellectual property. All of them belong to the owners of the site by copyright. Distribution, copying or use of site materials is prohibited without the written permission of the administration callednow.com. If the fact of copyright infringement is detected, the administration reserves the right to apply to all controlling bodies in order to terminate this infringement. Visitors to the site agree that the administration of the resource becomes the owner of the copyright to any information that visitors leave on the site in the form of comments and feedback.
Rules for adding comments
When adding their comments, site users are prohibited from:
- Publish knowingly erroneous information
- use profanity (including different variants with symbols / derivatives of mats)
- Post information that violates U.S. law
- Send messages that are promotional
- Leave links in review text
- Duplicate comments to multiple phones. Specify several phone numbers to which the comment refers in the comment text. Our algorithms will tie the comment to all numbers
- make a derogatory / offensive judgment in one or two words (without explanation and do not reflect any meaning)
- call for subscriber violence
- call for actions prohibited by law
- Leave meaningless comments as a set of letters / numbers / characters
The administration of callednow.com reserves the right to delete or change comments that violate these rules without prior notice.
Contact the administration
Send us all questions via the feedback form - Feedback